Kinilaw na Isda2013-04-20
- Cuisine: Filipino
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
- ½ kilo fish (sliced in cubes and preferrably tuna)
- 200 ml vinegar
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 small red onion (chopped)
- 2 thumb-sized ginger (chopped)
- 1 cucumber (sliced and seeds removed)
- 10 pcs red bird’s eye chilis (chopped)
- Salt and vetsin
Marinate the fish with lemon juice for 10 minutes.
Pour the vinegar on a bowl and add the chopped onions, ginger, and chilis. You may add more or less chilis.
Pour the vinegar on the fish.
Add salt and vetsin to taste.
Add the cucumber then mix.
Refrigerate the kinilaw for 30 minutes. Serve cold.
Pork meat or squid can also be used for kilawin.
- Use only fresh meat as meat will be cooked with the absence of heat.
- You may also add mayonnaise to improve taste.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe